Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE {of $10 or more!}

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PRE-ORDERS!

Here's the deal... This dress sold out within 3 days of being manufactured and distributed! In fact, it is NO WHERE to be found in the USA. I'm sure you can see why. It is absolutely Audrey Hepburn-ish adorable!! BUT I received a secret e-mail saying these adorable dresses will be available sometime in MAY! WAHOO! I am now taking pre-orders on this dress because I will have to be QUICK! If I know how many of which size I need to get I can swoop in there and order them right away once they are listed! Unfortunately, the cost went up! But only by $5. Lucky you. I know, I work hard for my customers! But I'll tell ya what: I'm not sure a little girl's dress can be any more dapper than this... $43 {$4.00 Shipping} So, go ahead and PRE-ORDER by purchasing below. Remember, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! I will order what I can order and will fulfill the orders I can in the order in which they were received. If you don't get one, I will refund 100% of your money! Keep your fingers crossed!!

(Headband is not included. It is sold out as well, but if you would like one, email me. They cost $8)






Size

No comments:

Post a Comment